The 5:30pm EST cutoff is very important to keep in mind when driving for Fasten. Earnings you make before that cutoff time get sent out that same night. Earnings you make after that cutoff time get sent out the following night.
For example, say that on Monday you drive from 1pm EST to 7pm EST. The earnings you made from 1pm EST to 5:30pm EST would be sent out that same night. Earnings you made after 5:30pm EST on Monday would be included in your Tuesday payment.
Also, keep in mind that for Fasten, DailyPay advances you 90% of your earnings on a daily basis. We do this so we don't over-advance you money throughout the week. Once DailyPay gets repaid with your regularly scheduled paycheck, and we see that we got paid the correct amount, the remaining 10% gets passed onto you free of charge.