If the AutoNext payment fails, the payment will be rejected and sent back by the bank in 2-3 business days. The full amount including the fee will be returned to your DailyPay account. At which point, DailyPay will just include that amount in that night's payment to you. Just be sure to update your routing/account number on file in case what was originally provided was invalid.
Articles in this section
- How does AutoNext payment feature work?
- When can I expect to receive the AutoNext payment?
- Will I receive AutoNext payments on Weekends & Holidays?
- What is the fee for an AutoNext payment?
- What is the Minimum Transfer Amount that will be sent via AutoNext feature?
- What happens if AutoNext payment fails?
- What if AutoNext payment is sent to a closed bank account?
- What if AutoNext payment is sent to a wrong bank account?