We use Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. as our partner bank. All DailyPay client accounts are operated by Wells Fargo. So, after your direct deposit information has been updated with your company it should read as a Wells Fargo account.
Articles in this section
- Why is my account in Paused status?
- How do I sign up for DailyPay?
- What is DailyPay's Partner Bank?
- How do I add, or change my Bank Account (Routing and Account Number) on file?
- How do I add, or change my Debit Card on file?
- How do I receive a free transfer?
- How do I link my driver account to my DailyPay account?
- How do I change the Minimum Transfer Amount?
- How do I switch between Automatic and Manual payments?
- How do I update my Notification Preferences?