By default, the minimum transfer amount is set at $5. This means that we won't send out an individual payment if it is less than $5 - rather, it will be added onto the next payment we send you that totals more than $5. To increase/decrease your minimum transfer amount, log into your DailyPay account and visit the Account Settings tab. There you will be able to adjust the minimum transfer amount up from $5 to desired amount.
Articles in this section
- Why is my account in Paused status?
- How do I sign up for DailyPay?
- What is DailyPay's Partner Bank?
- How do I add, or change my Bank Account (Routing and Account Number) on file?
- How do I add, or change my Debit Card on file?
- How do I receive a free transfer?
- How do I link my driver account to my DailyPay account?
- How do I change the Minimum Transfer Amount?
- How do I switch between Automatic and Manual payments?
- How do I update my Notification Preferences?