If the AutoNow payment fails, the payment will be re-issued as a next-business day payment. It will be sent to the routing and account number we have on file. You will not be charged the AutoNow fee, but the AutoNext fee will be applied. Instead of the payment posting that same night it was sent, it will be posted the next business-day morning.
Articles in this section
- How does AutoNow payment feature work?
- When can I expect to receive the AutoNow payment?
- Will I receive AutoNow payments on Weekends & Holidays?
- What is the fee for an AutoNow payment?
- What is the Minimum Transfer Amount that will be sent via AutoNow feature?
- What happens if AutoNow payment fails?
- Why is the debit card, I'm trying to use to receive AutoNow payments, unsupported?
- What if AutoNow payment is sent to a canceled debit card?