If you have cancelled your account in the past, but you would like to use DailyPay again, you can easily reactivate your cancelled account. Sign into your DailyPay account using the same e-mail and password you used in the past and reactivate by clicking the ‘Reactivate’ icon on your home screen.
Articles in this section
- How do I self enroll?
- How do I add, or change my Debit Card on file?
- How do I add, or change my Bank Account (Routing and Account Number) on file?
- How do I update my contact information in my account?
- How do I update my Notification Preferences?
- How do I switch between Automatic and Manual payments?
- How do I change the Minimum Transfer Amount?
- How do I receive a free transfer?
- How can I cancel my account?
- How do I reactivate my cancelled DailyPay account?