The Text Emojis is a payment feature that allows you to transfer your earnings to your debit card instantly. As you work and your earnings are reported by your employer, you will have the option to send a text to DailyPay and receive money to your debit card. You may transfer up to $100 dollars by texting any 5 emojis to 66867; 1 emoji equals $20. If your balance is $0.00, that means that there are no reported earnings to transfer and that you would have to work to have a balance to transfer via the Text Emojis feature.
Articles in this section
- How does Text Emojis feature work?
- What is the fee for a text payment?
- Why am I getting an error that my phone number is not connected to DailyPay?
- How can I opt-out of receiving text messages?
- How can I check my balance?
- Am I eligible to Text Emojis?
- How much can I transfer using text payments?
- How will text payments appear on my pay statement?
- How long does it take to receive a text payment?
- What if I’m already receiving automatic payments?